Thursday, July 15, 2010

 

Tell No One


This was no act of vengeance.
Just something that happened effortlessly.
I remember it being different than before.
It was the right place at the proper time.
We were bad, which was actually good.
I majored in being completely vague.
Thinking about how liberating this felt for me.
The was no consideration that this was fucked up at all.
You know how peoples imaginations ran wild back then.
For this I tell you to stay silent, even now.
Keep it a memory under your clothes.
Tell no one.
You acted like you wanted more.
All those what ifs while you headed back.
I defused the desperation by changing the subject.
making fun of those fuckers in the airport.
Making it easier to say goodbye.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?