Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Intolerable Mommy Track


"Intolerable Mommy Track"
December 2006

Dying from cabin fever. Locked up as punishment for a terrible crime.
Sent away until the smoke completely clears. Maybe next time I'll be released on good behavior. This year's been rough on everyone.

Clean conjugal visits push me to murder the next motherfucker who enters. This forsaken tomb won't allow you much breathe. Time to go, again. Run as fast and far away as you can. Pay me, I'll continue this prison sentence.

Such intolerable guilt. Get stronger poor girl cuz this is what was forced on us. No amount of preparation could have stopped this. I'm far too stubborn to move out of the way. You were too happy to see my road ahead was paved in shit.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?